* CATNIP acts as a sedative when ingested.
* Relieves stomach pain. CATNIP works great to reduce stomach pain, bloating, diarrhea and cramping.
* Treats inflamed skin. It works great in treating irritated or inflamed skin in cats.
* Keep them constant.
* Actively engaged in sports.
* Acts as a pest repellent.
Have you ever thought how strange it is that there are many cats with very expensive toys but they play with something not so expensive instead”
Cats are weird, but there’s a reason they do all the crazy things they do. If you want to know why your cat is so weird, here’s what you need to know…. You might be interested to know why your pet is so strange!
Some strange cat behaviors are silly or adorable, like staying up all night.
Are cats acting weird on CATNIP?
Many cats react to catnip by rolling, rolling, rubbing, and eventually they may meow or growl at the same time. Other cats become hyperactive/aggressive straight away, usually this lasts about 10 minutes, after which your cat will lose interest in CATNIP.